Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Order Acceptance - We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods you order before your order can be accepted, unless you are an authorised credit account customer. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Price - The prices payable for goods you order and their delivery is as set out in our web site. We reserve the right to change the prices shown at any time and we will contact you before we confirm the order if there are any changes.
3. Goods that are made to order or special manufacturer order cannot be returned due to the manufacturers terms and conditions, where goods are faulty then the manufacturers warranty would apply.
4. Delays beyond our control - We shall accept no liability whatsoever to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or held responsible for any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes). We only give delivery dates as an estimate and no guarantees can be made.
5. Governing Law - The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Scottish & English law, and the Scottish & English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
6. Entire Agreement - These terms and conditions, together with our current web site prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by our proprietor. In particular nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation or information given by staff to be untrue or misleading unless it is made fraudulently.
7. Exclusion of Liability -
i. We shall not be liable in any way for any loss of revenue, profit, goodwill or any consequential or indirect or special loss or damage arising out of the purchase of any goods by you from us or late or non delivery of goods due to Courier or Warehouse problems in getting goods out for delivery.
ii. Any liability not excluded by paragraph (a) above (or any exclusion of liability which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unreasonable) shall be limited to a maximum aggregate liability per claim of £50,000.
iii. You agree and confirm that you are in a better position than us to assess and estimate any likely damage or loss that you may incur in connection with the order of any goods from us and that we cannot therefore insure any likely damage for which we have excluded liability under this cause.
Goods supplied by the Company are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods or for 1 year if not stated with the goods. The warranty applies to U.K. Mainland only and does not apply to goods that have not been paid for in full. If any Company product proves defective within one year of purchase we will repair it at no cost to you.
Warranty does not apply to wear and tear, or if a product has been damaged, misused, or altered in any way, or if the goods have been disassembled, partly used or the seals or labels have been removed or tampered with.
Warranty does not include goods that have been damaged by fire, water or smoke, have exceeded their warranty period, or are sterile and or/disposable. This also applies where a machine has not been properly maintained, including cleaning and de-scaling where applicable.
Any defect or suspected defect must be notified to the Company in writing within 14 days of receipt of delivery. It does not apply to a small number of machines marked ’No commercial warranty’ where any warranty is invalidated if the product has been used, or deemed to have been used in a commercial environment.
Machines returned for repair are not reassembled if upon quotation the repair is not required. Temporary replacement machines are not available.
The Company endeavors to meet The Customer’s individual requirements, but is under no obligation to accept cancellation or amendment to any order or part of order.
Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which the Goods are being brought if the Buyer has made known that purpose to the Company in writing and the Company has confirmed in writing that it is reasonable for the Buyer to rely on the skill and judgment of the Company.
Machines returned for repair in warranty where it is found that the machine has been abused, or has not been used as it was designed, will be charged for, we will contact you prior to doing this, whenever possible.
The Company's obligations under this warranty shall be limited, at the Company's option to repairing or replacing ex-works, or allowing credit for, any part of which under normal and proper use and maintenance proves, to the Company's satisfaction to be defective in material and workmanship within 12 months of the original date of delivery provided notice of such defect and satisfactory proof thereof shut be promptly given to the Company at its request, and at the buyers expense.
All labour, travel or carriage costs involved in effecting such replacements or repairs shall be borne by the buyer.